Customer is a heavy-industry manufacturer in Japan, playing a key role in Japan’s modernisation by leveraging shipbuilding technology in new areas: heavy machinery manufacturing, bridge building, plant construction and aero-engine production.
They require a system to manage the product full life cycle:
- Order from customers
- BOM management
- Estimation creation & Cost calculation
to ensure smooth performance in heavy data processing and Profit & Loss information security.
• The current system is legacy and in poor condition, hampered by numerous manual processes.
• The feature system is required to be flexible to be expanded
• Limited development budget makes it difficult to build from scratch
• As for PLM Software, GITS consults ARAS Innovator, which features built-in basic functions and easy customisation. This approach also saves development costs, keeping them in line with customer’s budget.
• GITS engineers work closely with customer to understand business workflows, so as to accordingly customise/develop add-ons to the ARAS platform, making it convenient for end users